From: johnbroucek@aol.com
To: mkpne-announcements@yahoogroups.com; trishcasimira@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Jun 1, 2009 6:57 am
Subject: Co-ed Cerenmony -6-21

On Sunday morning, June 21st (Father's Day) we'll have a Co-ed Lodge and Pot-luck sharing after the Ceremony.

Children are also welcome!

Prep starts at 7 AM, and we'll enter the Lodge about 9. Target Potluck time is 12 Noon.

Hope to see you and loved ones!!!

Hawk flying west
John Broucek

PS E-mail me if you need directions.